- Recipes must be submitted in preferred format.
- Entries must include at least one (1) high-resolution, digital photograph of finished dish.
- Contest entrants must be currently enrolled in a postsecondary culinary school/program in the 50 United States. You must include name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, name of culinary school and name of referring culinary instructor with entry.
- Contest entries become property of Emmi Roth USA and may be used in marketing/public-relations activities.
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant, may not have won previous awards, may not have been published previously, and must not infringe third-party intellectual property or other rights.
- April 13, 2012 DEADLINE FOR ALL ENTRIES
- First- and second-place prices given at $1,000 and $500 respectively.
- Prize winners will also receive an Emmi Roth USA cheese gift basket.
- Referring instructor of the first- and second-place winners shall receive one (1) FREE registration to a 2012 CAFE Conference or Workshop.
- Winning student(s) might be featured in a press release and/or Emmi Roth USA Newsletter.
Eligible recipe entries will be evaluated by a panel of Emmi Roth USA judges on creativity, novelty and/or uniqueness of application and flavor quality in the Center-of-the-Plate application. Winners will be notified on or before May 11, 2012, via telephone and certified mail. For complete info, click here.