In this section you will find information about scholarships and awards available to instructors and students. Read below to learn more.
*All award and scholarship applications including the videos will become the property of CAFÉ to share on its website.
Think Out of the Box with Fresh Mango and win a full registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference!
Sysco Corporation, in conjunction with CAFÉ, announces its sponsorship of the annual CAFÉ/Sysco Foodservice Educator of the Year. One secondary instructor and one postsecondary instructor will be honored.
Innovations in the use of Social Media
More than likely our students are glued to their mobile devices for not only social purposes but also for class assignments, research, ideas, information, and general all-around communication.
The annual CAFÉ/Kendall College Green Award is the first national award to recognize secondary and postsecondary culinary-arts, baking/pastry and hospitality-management programs for their commitment to sustainability through the innovative ways in which they teach sustainability.
- Program coordinator and professor, Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College, Bowling Green, Ky.
- Dr. Riggs won a $1,500 cash award and registration to CAFÉ Leadership Conference
- Department Chair, Culinary Arts at Butler Community College, Wichita, KS
- Michael won an all-expense paid trip to the 2017 National Pork Summit held at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, CA.
- Food Lab Manager, Drexel University’s Problem Solving and Research Center in the Center for Hospitality and Sport Management, Philadelphia, PA
- Zeitz won $1,000 and a complimentary CAFÉ Leadership Conference registration
- Triumph High School in Laramie Co. School District #1, Cheyenne, WY
- Dr. Aldrich won a free registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference