- Program coordinator and professor, Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College, Bowling Green, Ky.
- Dr. Riggs won a $1,500 cash award and registration to CAFÉ Leadership Conference
In this section you will find information about scholarships and awards available to instructors and students. Read below to learn more.
*All award and scholarship applications including the videos will become the property of CAFÉ to share on its website.
2016 Leadership Contest Winners
- Department Chair, Culinary Arts at Butler Community College, Wichita, KS
- Michael won an all-expense paid trip to the 2017 National Pork Summit held at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, CA.
- Food Lab Manager, Drexel University’s Problem Solving and Research Center in the Center for Hospitality and Sport Management, Philadelphia, PA
- Zeitz won $1,000 and a complimentary CAFÉ Leadership Conference registration
- Triumph High School in Laramie Co. School District #1, Cheyenne, WY
- Dr. Aldrich won a free registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference
- Department Chair of the Culinary Arts Department, Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, California
- Cason won $1,000 and a free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Dean, Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College in New Rochelle, New York
- Dr. Costantino won $1,000 and free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Instructor at Shawnee Mission School District, Shawnee Mission, Kansas
- Brassard won $1,000 in cash and a free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Professor, Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College in New Rochelle, New York
- Hayes won a complimentary registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Culinary arts instructor and department head, Maritime & Science Technology (MAST) Academy High School, Key Biscayne, and adjunct professor, Miami Culinary Institute, Fla.
- Plana won a free registration to CAFÉ Leadership Conference