Sustainability is the key to the Broadmoor Culinary program’s Seed to Harvest education, which is demonstrated in the classroom, in the farm-to-plate public restaurant as well as on the program’s own Urban Farm.
- Department Chair, Culinary Arts at Butler Community College, Wichita, KS
- Michael won an all-expense paid trip to the 2017 National Pork Summit held at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, CA.
- Food Lab Manager, Drexel University’s Problem Solving and Research Center in the Center for Hospitality and Sport Management, Philadelphia, PA
- Zeitz won $1,000 and a complimentary CAFÉ Leadership Conference registration
- Triumph High School in Laramie Co. School District #1, Cheyenne, WY
- Dr. Aldrich won a free registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference