Thanks to Kendall College/National Louis University for once again sponsoring the Entrepreneurship Award for 2022! This Award identifies culinary programs that either (1) teach or encourage entrepreneurship in their programming or (2) implement revenue-generation and cost savings into their programs.
Entrepreneurship can be a part of a program’s design and includes qualities of visionary leadership. Students can learn about innovation and ideation via their college or community. The Entrepreneurship Award will be judged by the quality of the design and applicability of the outreach whether it is project or concept based.
The Award is $1,000. The winner will also be given a complimentary registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference in June 2022 in Portland Maine.
- Open to individuals and all culinary programs
- Open to secondary and post-secondary schools
- Contact Information including name, address, school, email, and phone. (See Application Cover Sheet provided)
- Description of entrepreneurship outreach in fewer than 500 words
- Documentation illustrating the effort
- Measurement of the success of this idea/initiative/effort
- Include with these materials that you are giving permission to use any of the information submitted in publicity about the Award.
Deadline to submit is April 1, 2022. Winner will be notified in writing no later than May 1, 2022.