Thanks to RATIONAL, we are pleased to announce that the 2022 Technology Award will be offered to individuals/culinary programs that successfully introduced technology in their programs.
This Award is sponsored by RATIONAL who is proud to reach out to educators and to recognize their efforts instructing students in the complex world of technology and culinary arts.
The Award is $1,000. The winner will also be given a complimentary registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference in June 2022 in Portland Maine.
What are your efforts and successes in this area?
- Open to individuals and all culinary programs.
- Open to all secondary and post-secondary schools.
- Include all contact information in your application
- Entries judged in the areas of applicability, replicability, success in implementation of the outreach, and appropriate/thoughtful innovation in practice and technique.
- Contact Information including name, address, school, email, and phone. (See Application Cover Sheet provided)
- Description of accomplishment(s) in fewer than 500 words
- Documentation illustrating the effort
- Measurement of the success of this idea/initiative/effort
- Include with these materials that you are giving permission to use any of the information submitted in publicity about the Award.
Deadline to submit is April 1, 2022. Winner will be notified in writing no later than May 1, 2022.