- Triumph High School in Laramie Co. School District #1, Cheyenne, WY
- Dr. Aldrich won a free registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference
In this section you will find information about scholarships and awards available to instructors and students. Read below to learn more.
*All award and scholarship applications including the videos will become the property of CAFÉ to share on its website.
- Department Chair of the Culinary Arts Department, Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, California
- Cason won $1,000 and a free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Dean, Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College in New Rochelle, New York
- Dr. Costantino won $1,000 and free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Instructor at Shawnee Mission School District, Shawnee Mission, Kansas
- Brassard won $1,000 in cash and a free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Professor, Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College in New Rochelle, New York
- Hayes won a complimentary registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Culinary arts instructor and department head, Maritime & Science Technology (MAST) Academy High School, Key Biscayne, and adjunct professor, Miami Culinary Institute, Fla.
- Plana won a free registration to CAFÉ Leadership Conference
- Family and Consumer Sciences Educator, Jessamine County School System, Nicholasville, KY
- York won a $1,500 cash award and registration to CAFÉ Leadership Conference
This Award is sponsored by Unilever Foodsolutions as part of their outreach in a “Seductive Nutrition” Challenge to remake familiar dishes to be more calorie/health consciousness. Contestants are asked to provide: