- Department Chair, Culinary Arts at Butler Community College, Wichita, KS
- Michael won an all-expense paid trip to the 2017 National Pork Summit held at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, CA.
In this section you will find information about scholarships and awards available to instructors and students. Read below to learn more.
*All award and scholarship applications including the videos will become the property of CAFÉ to share on its website.
- Food Lab Manager, Drexel University’s Problem Solving and Research Center in the Center for Hospitality and Sport Management, Philadelphia, PA
- Zeitz won $1,000 and a complimentary CAFÉ Leadership Conference registration
- Triumph High School in Laramie Co. School District #1, Cheyenne, WY
- Dr. Aldrich won a free registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference
- Department Chair of the Culinary Arts Department, Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, California
- Cason won $1,000 and a free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Dean, Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College in New Rochelle, New York
- Dr. Costantino won $1,000 and free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Instructor at Shawnee Mission School District, Shawnee Mission, Kansas
- Brassard won $1,000 in cash and a free registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Professor, Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College in New Rochelle, New York
- Hayes won a complimentary registration to CAFÉ’s Leadership Conference
- Culinary arts instructor and department head, Maritime & Science Technology (MAST) Academy High School, Key Biscayne, and adjunct professor, Miami Culinary Institute, Fla.
- Plana won a free registration to CAFÉ Leadership Conference
- Family and Consumer Sciences Educator, Jessamine County School System, Nicholasville, KY
- York won a $1,500 cash award and registration to CAFÉ Leadership Conference
This Award is sponsored by Unilever Foodsolutions as part of their outreach in a “Seductive Nutrition” Challenge to remake familiar dishes to be more calorie/health consciousness. Contestants are asked to provide: