There will be two winners: one for secondary and one for postsecondary. Each winner will receive $1,000 cash prize plus a complimentary registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference in June 2022 in Portland Maine.
Specific documentation that is suggested/required:
- Contact Information including name, address, school, email, and phone. (See Application Cover Sheet provided)
- Provide evidence of the educator’s professional commitment to the educational community and foodservice industry which might include school committee work, professional networking, and community involvement.
- Include a resume with the application.
- Provide descriptions of ongoing professional development in both instructional and technical skills in the last few years.
- Describe overall evidence that the educator has proven leadership in his/her profession; examples may include peer reviews, student evaluations, letters of recommendation, certificates and honors received, etc.
- Include with these materials that you are giving permission to use any of the information submitted in publicity about the Award.
Deadline to submit Award Application is April 1, 2022. Winner will be notified in writing no later than May 1, 2022. Thank you to Idaho Potato Commission for their ongoing support of culinary educators!