This Award is sponsored by Unilever Foodsolutions as part of their outreach in a “Seductive Nutrition” Challenge to remake familiar dishes to be more calorie/health consciousness. Contestants are asked to provide:
- A recipe of a familiar dish/comfort food that has been “re-engineered” in both its use of product(s) as well as its method of preparation to produce a more healthful (seductive) menu item.
- Recipe deadline (using a standardized format and with a photograph) is April 1, 2016.
- Contestants must use one or more Unilever product (e.g. Hellman’s Mayonnaise; Knorr bases, Lipton Tea) which may be found by going to the website, http://www.unileverfoodsolutions.us/
- Judging will be based on how you can alter a dish to deliver the same if not better flavor while being better for you. Each recipe should have a nutritional analysis comparison between the original preparation and the more “healthful” one.
- Grand Prize will be $1,000 plus a complimentary registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference, June 23-25, 2016 in Chicago, Illinois.
- One runner up will receive complimentary registration to the CAFÉ Leadership Conference and a $500 cash prize. Winner and runner up will be notified no later than May 1, 2016
- Travel and hotel expenses will not be covered by these prizes.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.