Roth® Grand Cru®, a classic alpine-style cheese crafted in Wisconsin, is a perfect partner for pasta. It has a rich, robust flavor and incorporates beautifully into a wide variety of hot applications, especially sauces and mac ‘n’ cheese! Show us how you can make Roth Grand Cru stand out in a creative pasta application (mac ‘n’ cheese, pasta sauce, ravioli/tortellini, casserole, etc.) for a chance to win $2,000 plus one pass/registration and two nights’ lodging to the 2014 National Restaurant Show in Chicago.
DEADLINE FOR ALL ENTRIES IS FEB. 28, 2014
• Recipes must be submitted in preferred format. (See sample)
• Entries must include at least one (1) high-resolution digital photograph of finished dish
• Contest entrants must be currently enrolled in a postsecondary culinary school/program in the 50 United States
• You must include name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, name of culinary school and name of referring culinary instructor with entry
• Contest entries become property of Emmi Roth USA and may be used in marketing/public-relations activities.
• Entries must be the original work of the entrant, may not have won previous awards, may not have been published previously, and must not infringe third-party intellectual property or other rights.
• Grand Prize Winner receives $2,000 and one pass/registration plus two nights’ lodging in Chicago for the 2014 National Restaurant Association Show. (Note: Winner responsible for own travel expenses to/from Chicago; two nights’ lodging in Chicago must be between May 16 and 20, 2014, during National Restaurant Association Show; winner’s recipe may be featured at Emmi Roth USA’s trade show booth)
• Runner-up receives a Roth Cheese Gift Box valued at $150.00
• Referring instructor of the first- and second-place winners shall receive one (1) FREE registration to a 2014 CAFÉ conference or workshop
• Winning student(s) may be featured in a press release and/or Emmi Roth USA social media
HOW DO YOU WIN
Eligible recipe entries will be evaluated by a panel of Emmi Roth USA judges on creativity, novelty and/or uniqueness of application and flavor quality. Winners will be notified on or before March 21, 2014, via telephone and certified mail.